- Datum toegevoegd: 2 jaren geleden toegevoegd
- Slaapkamers: 2 Slaapk.
- Badkamers: 1 badkamer
- Vloeren: 1 vloer
- Gebied : 76 m²
- Bouwjaar: 1989
IF THERE IS SUN IN AMSTERDAM, YOU WILL GET IT IN THIS HOUSE!
Wonderful opportunity now, to live in a nice cozy location on the Kinkerstraat. You will be surprised!
This perfectly divided three-room apartment of 76m² (excluding storage of 3m2) on an attractive corner has a modern luxury open kitchen, utility room, storage room, coffee balcony on the South, bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, separate toilet and two good bedrooms.
The apartment is located on the 4th (also top floor) with two bedrooms and a modern kitchen. It is located on an amazing location, in a versatile, dynamic, and top neighborhood. The orientation (towards East and South) and number of windows give this apartment a very special atmosphere. Being on the top floor provide beautiful view and no noise at all!
location & Surroundings
This unique apartment is located on the Kinkerstraat, a beautiful Amsterdam location. The house is located within walking distance from Vondelpark, museum quarter, Rembrantpark.
In the popular Foodhallen, in the old tram depot just couple of minutes walking distance, you will find a wide range of crazy, hip concepts and tasty food and drinks.
You can also go shopping in the pleasant Jan Pieter Heijestraat, and the Ten Kate market is ideal for your daily groceries and fresh products. Everything for a good lifestyle or a perfect night out is located next to your door!
In the vicinity you will also find beauty salons, laundry, and any other service you may need, at the tip of your finger. These are a real time saver.
There are good primary schools and libraries in the area, and super fun playgrounds perfect for small kids.
The apartment is easily accessible by car and public transport. There are stops for tram lines 7 and 17 nearby, and it is only 15 min from Central Station, and 19 min from Schiphol airport.
By bike you can reach Jordaan, De Pijp or Central Station in 5-10 minutes
Classification of the apartment
The spacious living room is located on the corner and has 3 large windows and a balcony, and therefore has a particularly rich light. The modern open kitchen is equipped with white cabinets and drawers, built-in oven, fridge, dishwasher and a central island with a worktop, sink and cooking area. Kitchen also has a large window, and on one side it is connected to the balcony and other side it is connected to the big storage room.
The two bedrooms are oriented towards East, where you get a beautiful morning sun. The bathroom is fully renovated and equipped with a black ceramic floor and a white wall. The separate toilet in the hall has the same design.
The 2nd bedroom can be used as a children room, guest room or a home office.
The entire apartment has a wide wooden floor, sleek white walls and modern details. The implementation together with the layout makes it very comfortable, modern place to live in.
There is a large and tall storage room on the ground floor of the building. It can be accessed directly from the street, which makes it very practical for storing bikes, old furniture, etc.
No worries about maintenance. This building offers very affordable maintenance which is only €42 a month. VVE has a very healthy fund balance and maintenance plan.
Good energy label ensures complete insulation (E-label B).
The leasehold has been paid off until 2040, therefore no payment until this year, and additionally you have Gemeente has approved the reduced ground lease for
€1069 a year from March 2040.
- Very sunny house with balcony, exposure East (bedrooms) and South (living room – kitchen), you will get every bit of sun Amsterdam has to offer
- Master bedroom good for super king size bed and big enough for walk-in closet
- Second room perfect for a kid, guest room or for a working-from-home studio
- Spacious and bright living room
- Nice modern kitchen with bar, perfect to enjoy drinks with friends, lot of space to cook and bake
- Good window ﬁxtures and double glazed - warm in the winter
- Good air circulation in the house, fresh during the summer
- Big storage downstairs, very tall - good for bicycles, furniture and lot of other stuff, will save you lot of space upstairs
- Last ﬂoor, so no neighbors upstairs, far from the street and with a good view
- Possibility for rooftop (depending on the project presented to the VVE)
- Good neighbors in the building
- In the heart of old west: Foodhallen, Ten Katestraat market, Vondelpark, several shops and restaurants all at walking distance
- Public transport available - easy to connect with the city centre and with Schiphol
- Solid building new in the area (1989), this also means outside of scope for lead in pipes (and no mice)
- Solid VVE with lot of funds – no surprises there
- Low service costs €42 a month)
- Ground lease bought off until 2040, applied for reduced lease ground after 2040, it's going to be €1069 a year
- Boiler just checked up, water appliances were recently renewedToon alle beschrijvingen